Date(s) - 04/07/2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Interviewing is a very stressful process for everyone, and yet so much depends on the 30 minutes you have with a potential employer. Through this series of classes you will learn tools to help you interview successfully, how to answer those tough questions and ask some of your own. You will be given ample opportunity to practice your skills during mock interviews in each class.
Ages: 17 through adult
Skills Taught: Interviewing skills through lecture, demonstration and practice
Taught by: EvoLibri’s job developer and career specialists Yvette Analla and Utana Baxter
When: The 1st Friday of every month, 10am-12pm, rotating topics as below. Clients can join at any time and repeat sessions as desired.
Cost: $50 per session
Session topics include:
- Communication Skills: Understand the ins and outs of nonverbal and verbal communication in the interview setting, from the handshake to the in-person interview, and everything in between.
- Managing Anxiety: Learn tips and tricks to reduce your stress before and during the interview.
- Dressing for the Interview: Know what to wear for your interview so you can show up looking your best.
- Telephone Screenings: Learn how to give a strong phone interview to help you get your foot in the door
- Disclosure and Accommodations: Learn how, when and if to disclose a disability, how to ask for accommodations without disclosing and what appropriate accommodations look like.
Book your registration below or send us an e-mail: email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.