EvoLibri offers several group programs that provide additional support, guidance and knowledge in a comfortable environment. We offer classes for teens and young adults, parent support groups, and social clubs.
We also like to have fun. And, we believe everyone should have joy, happiness, and social connection in their lives. So, we created a series of social communities based on the principle that everyone should have a peer group where they feel safe and connected. To RSVP and find a list of all of our upcoming classes and social clubs, visit our Calendar page.
Please be aware that our youth social groups are meant for those with High Functioning Autism, social anxiety, depression, and learning disabilities. While all groups are supervised by staff, we are not able to accommodate clients who need close supervision or behavior redirection. If in doubt, please ask for a free intake.
|Classes & Social Groups
We offer a number of classes for our clients throughout the year. Head to our Calendar page for a breakdown of our classes and social meet ups, including topics and dates.
- EvoClubs — join us for pizza, fun and games at our bi-weekly Friday night social group! Click here for more information and visit our calendar of events to view our EvoClub dates and register.
- PEERS Social Skills Classes — this 14-week class uses the evidence-based PEERS material from UCLA. We run a class for teens and another for young adults, with a supplementary web-based class for parents. View our PEERS registration form for more information and dates!
- Workplace Adaptability — this 18-week class runs continuously through the year to help new workers learn the soft skills they need to get — and keep — a job.
- Fridays, 10am-12pm in Santa Clara
- Executive Functioning — this series runs continuously through the year to help clients develop EF skills to manage time, space, memory, projects, decision-making, and more!
- Fridays, 1pm-3pm in Santa Clara
- LifeLaunch — a two-week crash course in Independent Living Skills, offered during the summer. 2019 dates TBD. 2018 registration forms are here!
- SpringBoard — a one-week camp gets tweens ready for their return to school in late summer. 2019 dates TBD. 2018 registration forms are here!
Communities & Events for Parents
- Parenting Beyond 18 — Our parents made it clear long ago that they also needed a group where they could discuss the trials and successes of raising a neurodiverse young adult, so we began running our informal parent dinner in 2010. We meet most months on the first Friday of the month, currently at Sneha’s in Santa Clara. Please register and RSVP on our events calendar or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more? Check out our Resources page for intake and registration forms, podcasts, meditation exercises, and much more!