EvoLibri offers the following therapeutic services:
- Psychotherapy using CBT and other therapeutic interventions:
- Individual therapy for children, teens, adults, and their families
- Group counseling/skills-based therapeutic classes for teens and adults
- Behavioral-based therapy:
- Behavior intervention planning
- In-home or in-school behavioral intervention
- Occupational therapy:
- Individual consultation and therapy for sensory integration, fine motor skills, and adaptive technology use
- Workshops to work on discreet skills such as signatures, fine motor skills, and sensory defensiveness
- Case Management:
- When needed, we offer case management to help keep a client’s team on track with documented goals, and provide communication between professionals and the family.
Our three therapists and case worker work with children, teens, young adults and their families:
Angelique Bagley-MFT is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who has extensive experience working with different types of clients and specializes in working with children, adolescents and young adults. Her experiences include working in school settings, private practice, agencies specializing in children and adolescents, and an outpatient hospital. She loves supervising the next generation of therapists. For many years, she has also helped to create the California licensing exams for marriage and family therapists. We are excited she is now on the EvoLibri team!
Kim Jordan is a Marriage and Family Therapist intern (LMFT-I) supervised by Angelique Bagley, and like our principal, originally comes from a high tech management background. She has previously worked at the Sunnyvale Counseling Center, working with school-aged children and their families, and truly enjoys working with this age group. She brings a wonderful blend of pragmatism, humor, and compassion to all she does.
- Carey Serrano is a Registered Occupational Therapist (OT/R) who is excited to bring her expertise and patience to our population. A graduate of San Jose State’s program whose previous work was as a ‘traveler’ OT, Carey already has a lot of experience working with a variety of people with far-reaching needs.
- Cynthia Haartman is our Case Manager who is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from John F. Kennedy University. She has a background working 1:1 with clients, group settings, in residential care, and teaching Independent Living Skills. She also maintains a private practice.
As with all of our other offerings, our goal is to make the client feel welcomed, understood, and supported. We do not pathologize our clients, but rather work with them as individuals to help them understand and overcome their barriers to success — as they have defined it.
We will of course continue to work closely with a client’s existing team of experts, and will offer outside referrals for clients who request them, or who we feel might be better served by another clinician. But we are thrilled to be able to offer our clients the opportunity to be more fully-served in-house.
Looking for more? Check out our Downloads page for intake and registration forms, podcasts, meditation exercises, and much more!