EvoLibri Resource Page
Welcome! This page contains links to intake forms, registration forms for our classes, links to our books, as well as select media (podcasts, MP3s, and DVDs) for your personal use. Enjoy!
Class Registration Forms
- Academic Success Program
- CEO of Self Executive Functioning Program
- EvoClub Social & Support Groups
- Helping Your Student Succeed at Home: Help for Neurodiverse Teenagers Learning from Home
- LifeLaunch Summer Program (independent living skills camp)
- Parenting Beyond 18
- PEERS Social Skills Groups
- SpringBoard Summer Program (executive functioning/academic success camp)
- Stanford-EvoLibri Pre-Employment Training
- Workplace Adaptability Program
Forms and Documents
- General Intake Packet — contains our current fee schedule
- Employment Intake Packet — contains our current fee schedule
- Client Behavioral Contract — for ILS and Behavior clients
- Waiver of Confidentiality — so that we may speak with other providers and to parents
- Notice to Therapy Clients — provides information on how to submit a complaint
Articles and Reports by Jan Johnston-Tyler
- Canaries in the Coalmine: The Need for Ongoing Development in Neurodiverisity Hiring Programs (2018)
Books Authored by Jan Johnston-Tyler
All books are available online, through expanded distribution, and in our office:
- Workplace Adaptability Program Instructor’s Guide (2017)
- Workplace Adaptability Program Student Guide (2017)
- The CEO of Self: An Executive Functioning Handbook (2013)
- The Mom’s Guide to Asperger’s Syndrome (2007)
Presentations by Jan Johnston-Tyler
PodCasts/Interviews featuring Jan Johnston-Tyler
- Executive Thinking (The Productivity Show, 2015)
- About Asperger’s Syndrome (The John Rothmann Show, 2013)
The following audiocasts are free, and can be distributed freely, provided that they are not altered in any way. Please note that all of these exercises must NOT be used while driving or doing anything that requires concentration or attention.
- Drifting to Sleep — This 15-minute exercise includes relaxation and mindfulness exercises, used as a preparation to fall asleep.
- Relaxation at the Ocean — This guided imagery exercise includes breathing and a full-body relaxation technique, along with suggestions for relaxation.
- Motivation on a Hill — This exercise includes relaxation followed by suggestions to reduce a sense of ‘overwhelm’ and encourage productivity.
Our founder has created four lecture-style, educational DVDs, two for families and two for professionals, are available from Amazon.com and in our office.
- Transitioning Your Neurodiverse Youth from the Family Home — Moving out of the family home is daunting. This DVD helps prepare the youth and the family for a smooth, trouble-free transition.
- Preparing Your Neurodiverse Student for College — What does your teenager need to know before going off to college? How will you help them create and keep schedules when you’re not there? This DVD goes over the essentials that all families need to discuss before shipping off to college.
- Primer on ASDs for Mental Health Practitioners — Designed for professionals who work with ASD individuals, this informational lecture DVD provides practical tips into working with this population as well as insight into the challenges these unique people have dealing with a neurotypical world.
- Career Counseling for Neurodiverse Individuals — For those providing career and college counseling for neurodiverse youth, this DVD explains how vital it is to help neurodiverse individuals find a meaningful and practical way to use their various talents — and how to do it.