Date(s) - 12/25/2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Gaming is fun, streaming videos can help the hours go by, and everyone loves a good movie now and again. But if you ever crave the opportunity to connect with others and just talk, EvoLibri has the group for you!
Welcome to Coffee Hour, a social group where members can join via Zoom or in person to chat with others about common interests and activities while practicing social skills with one another. What better way to meet new people and make connections with one another while practicing communication skills and having fun at the same time?
Coffee Hour is free for students currently enrolled in our PEERS social skills program. For all others, there is a $15 fee. Masks are required for those attending in person.
To purchase your tickets:
- Go to Meetup.com and create an account. If you are under 18 please have a parent create an account.
- Search groups for “Bay Area Neurodiverse Groups” or go to https://www.meetup.com/EvoLibri_Aspies/ and click on the “request to join” button.
- You will be asked your date of birth. Please respond accurately as we use this information to ensure that you join groups that are the best fit for your age. For parents registering a child, please include your child’s name and date of birth.
- Click on the event you wish to join and purchase tickets in person (cash or check) or online.
- If you are enrolled in our PEERS social skills program, please reserve your spot and inform the host that you are a PEERS student so that your fee can be waived.
Questions? Email Ileana at firstname.lastname@example.org.