Date(s) - 06/26/2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Come meet with like-minded, neurodivergent folks who are seeking work and/or have been
laid off by the last rash of corporate downsizing (and feel free to complain about late-stage
capitalism while you’re at it!).
These meetings will run biweekly by job developers at EvoLibri (www.evolibri.com) and are
free – though we would love donations to off-set the cost of our labor through Buy Me a
Coffee – https://www.buymeacoffee.com/banukilela — and if anyone with deeper pockets
feels like offering us a grant or corporate sponsorship, please let us know!
The purpose of this group?
– Help with resumes and cover letters
– Pro tips on how to find your next job
– Mock interviews (yes, we all hate interviews)
– Disclosing…or not
– How to ask for – and get – accommodations
– Access to other state/federal resources
Come join us – we are here to help you get back on track!