Date(s) - 07/16/2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Transition Skills with a twist! Our two-week program for older teens and young adults (ages 16-22) will change the way young adults do summer. Drawing on our exceptional curriculum, this program will combine:
- Independent living instruction (meal prep, financial literacy, wellness)
- Executive functioning instruction (planning ahead, organizing)
- Pre-employment skills (resumes, interviewing skills, volunteering)
- Emotional regulation and stress management
- Social connection with peers
- Mobility training (experience using public transportation)
…along with a whole lot of FUN, including a party of field trip which the group will decide on!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.