EvoLibri offers the following therapeutic services:
- Psychotherapy using CBT and EMDR and other therapeutic interventions:
- Individual therapy for children, teens, adults, and their families
- Group counseling/skills-based therapeutic classes for teens and adults
- Case Management:
- When needed, we offer case management to help keep a client’s team on track with documented goals, and provide communication between professionals and the family.
Our therapists and case worker work with children, teens, young adults and their families:
is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who has extensive experience working with different types of clients and specializes in working with children, adolescents and young adults. Her experiences include working in school settings, private practice, agencies specializing in children and adolescents, and an outpatient hospital. She loves supervising the next generation of therapists. For many years, she has also helped to create the California licensing exams for marriage and family therapists. We are excited she is now on the EvoLibri team!
Utana Baxter is a Marriage and Family Therapist Trainee, working under the supervision of Angelique Bagley, LMFT (MFC 37081). She joined EvoLibri in 2016 as a paraprofessional providing our clients with support in academics, independent living skills and job training. She is in her final year at Santa Clara University to earn a Master’s in Counseling Psychology with the goal of becoming a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Utana also has experience providing school-based therapy, and has many years of experience working with children and families in academic, sport, and childcare settings throughout the Bay Area. Utana values a holistic and collaborative approach in working with clients and aims to support clients in developing healthy and fulfilling lives.
Kerry De Lima is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and like our principal, originally comes from a high tech management background. She has had the opportunity to work with diverse populations, age groups and issues in a variety of settings, ranging from non-profits and schools to counseling centers. Kerry has experience working with trauma, LGBTQ issues, high functioning autism and clients dealing with depression, anxiety, grief, difficulty in relationships and existential issues. She takes a holistic approach and is certified in EcoTherapy.
- Cynthia Haartman is our Case Manager who is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from John F. Kennedy University. She has a background working 1:1 with clients, group settings, in residential care, and teaching Independent Living Skills. Working alongside Cynthia is Taz, her certified therapy dog.
- Rebecca Ochoa is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She received her B.S. in Psychology from Purdue University in Indiana, then earned her Master’s in Holistic Counseling at JFK University in San Jose, California in 2013. During her years in school and as an intern, she worked primarily with children and young adults. She also gained a focus during that time with children of all ages on the autism spectrum. Rebecca appreciates an eclectic approach to therapy and working with each individual based on the perspective that human beings are a mind, body, spirit collective. Her preferred tools include a mix of expressive arts, somatic awareness, psychodynamic therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), narrative therapy, process therapy and mindfulness. She has additional training in Buddhist psychology, Depth psychology and the Process Model. Additionally, she has a certification in iRest® meditative practice and Soul Collage® expressive arts practice.
- Caroline Rains has a Master’s in Counseling Psychology with a Holistic Emphasis from John F. Kennedy University and is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She has experience working with children, teens, adults, families, foster youth, and the geriatric population. She has also taught parenting classes, including Love and Logic© based parenting classes. Additionally, Caroline has worked with court-mandated domestic violence offenders in a group setting. Caroline works with a variety of emotional and behavior issues such as ASD, developmental disorders, learning disabilities, childhood depression and anxiety, ADHD, ODD, children with sensory disorders, amongst other things. Caroline is glad to work with LGBTQ families and children.
As with all of our other offerings, our goal is to make the client feel welcomed, understood, and supported. We do not pathologize our clients, but rather work with them as individuals to help them understand and overcome their barriers to success — as they have defined it.
- Caci Tassano is an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, working under the supervision of Angelique Bagley, LMFT (MFC 37081). Caci studied Art History and Fine Arts at the American University of Paris and Parsons School of Design in Paris, France. He went on to earn a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Media from Otis College of Art and Design. In 2013, Caci graduated from John F. Kennedy University with a Master’s in Counseling Psychology. Since completing his Master’s degree, Caci has been working as a therapist with families and youth in the Santa Clara County. Caci values therapy as a collaborative and creative process that is designed to make life more enjoyable.
We will of course continue to work closely with a client’s existing team of experts, and will offer outside referrals for clients who request them, or who we feel might be better served by another clinician. But we are thrilled to be able to offer our clients the opportunity to be more fully-served in-house.
Looking for more? Check out our Resources page for intake and registration forms, podcasts, meditation exercises, and much more!